Information Technology Intern
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
We are looking for interns who are passionate, imaginative, entrepreneurial and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our 10 week Summer Internship program provides students with training and development opportunities and the chance to gain hands on experiences in business and the eyewear industry.
Interns will assist the dedicated department with assigned projects, interact with cross functional partners and prepare presentations. Internships are typically offered in the following departments
· Information Technology Intern, Port Washington Office
The Luxottica Internship Program offers competitive hourly compensation, volunteer opportunities with OneSight and weekly events with opportunities for networking, and personal & professional development.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works on projects related to department and business strategy.
· Attends meetings and offers new insights and perspectives.
· Assists team members in day-to-day department activities.
· Presents learning and contributions to the business through a final presentation at the end of the Internship.
· Rising Junior or Senior, currently enrolled in a college or university
· Must be available full-time from June through August
· Excellent verbal, analytical, and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Previous internship or work experience
· Leadership roles on campus and/or community Involvement
· Study abroad or international exposure