MRB Stress Engineer
Role Title: MRB Stress Engineer
Mode: HCL America Full Time Position
Client: United Technologies Aerospace
Location: Mobile, AL or Pensacola, FL
Salary: W2 + Benefits + Relocation
Visa Type: Any Visa
- The MRB Stress Engineer will perform structural analysis using standard analysis methods and finite element analysis in support of Nacelle Component manufacturing repairs (MRB).
- Produce stress concurrence on MRB dispositions considering strength, weight, cost, assembly and delivery schedules, and in service reparability.
- Experience with all Metallic and composite structure’s failure modes and stress validation.
- Familiar with tools like Hypermesh, MSC NASTRAN & PATRAN.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite and skills in VB macro creation will be an added advantage.
- Generate reports suitable for transmittal to Airworthiness Authority and customer.
- Communication of technical issues through written, verbal and presentation media.
- Works well in a team environment.
- 3+ years of related experience and preferable in Nacelle Stress engineering experience
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical/ Aero Engineering .