Senior Treasury Analyst
SR. TREASURY ANALYST
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
The Treasury team is responsible for global cash forecasting and management, credit and collections, letter of credit, bank account management, debt management, foreign exchange hedging, property/casualty/E&O/cyber insurance programs, investments and other projects to support the business.
The candidate needs to have the ability and interest to perform credit and collections analysis and reporting, bank account and online banking portal administration, insurance administration, SOX documentation and recordkeeping, Excel modeling and other administrative projects and assigned. This person will also be assisting Sr Treasury Manager with investment portfolio management and reporting.
The candidate needs to be a self-starter, highly motivated with financial analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The position will work closely with the Sr. Treasury Manager and Shared Service Center, Regional Controllers, Legal and multiple financial institutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage worldwide bank account administration activities such as opening/closing bank accounts, updating authorized signatories and legal documents, management of bank account repository and other related administrative needs
- Review and analysis of bank fees and account features
- Administer Company’s credit card program across all US locations
- Responsible for online banking portal administration for worldwide users
- Perform data analysis and reporting for new and existing customers
- Follow standard credit processes and procedures, assess the risk of offering credit to new and existing customer and within a determined threshold, approve credit limits.
- Communicate and interface with internal personnel as well as customers and banks
- Make recommendations to the management team as appropriate for non-standard situations or situations in which request exceeds authority to approve
- Process Letters of Credits for new and existing customers and ensure that LCs contain relevant supporting documentation i.e. copy of executed letter of credit/ amendments and completed compliance checklist, when required
- Support all Risk Management activities, including the Company-wide insurance program
- Manage the Company’s certificate of insurance program, including annual renewal distribution
- Coordinate and Respond to ad-hoc client customer requests for certificates
- Manage claims process; communicate claims to insurance brokers/carriers
- Drive to closure all past due items while achieving quarterly cash collection goals
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Great communication skills, organized and detail-oriented, ability to multitask and be a team player
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, or economics is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Treasury or finance-related role is required
- Strong Excel, database, systems skills are required
- Analytical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills are essential for position
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.