Manufacturing Operations/Planning Senior Business Systems Analyst
MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS / PLANNING SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong Functional Planning Lead in Oracle EBS R12.2 (Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Service Parts Planning, Inventory Planning methods, Forecasting, Monitoring and optimizing ASCP plans as needed)
- Create system documentation for solution design, conversion design, functional setups, test scripts, and training documentation in all above Planning areas
- Configure and Test EBS application and custom software components for effective Solution design of Oracle EBS Planning solution.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement an end to end Solution across all business areas.
- Create functional solution design specifications (MD50’s) for custom development including interfaces to Non-Oracle systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business requirements, Solution design, System Setup, Gap analysis and Functional design for all RICE components.
- Lead Conference Room Pilot and other testing with Business Users to validate system and process solutions.
- Provide support in Planning Data migration activities into Oracle, work with support teams to ensure successful implementation of solutions to EBS production instance
- Plan and Lead Planning cutover activities and perform Post Production support activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in working with users to gather and analyze business requirements for all Planning related processes, as well as mapping requirements to standard Oracle functionality and identifying software “gaps” and resolutions
- Have a good understanding of implementing R12.2 Planning functionality.
- 10-15 years of Oracle EBS Planning Functional experience, with at least 2 full life cycle implementations including 6 years experience in Planning Functional Lead role (or equivalent)
- Solid communication, documentation, and presentation skills a must.
- Experience with Master Data Management, item naming conventions, and common item numbers preferred.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Procurement a plus.
- Ability to lead/manage and guide a team of dedicated individuals new to the Oracle EBS landscape.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.