Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert
LinkVisum Consulting Group provides a full range of Management Consulting and Information Technology services to government agencies and private industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business enhancing results – whether those be a restructured department, stream-lined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, or improved human capital strategies. As part of the LinkVisum team, you will work at a management consulting firm that offers a flat organizational structure and full access to clients, thought leadership, and industry best practices.
Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert Job Overview:
We are looking for an Federal Acquisition SME with experience developing and delivering acquisition support and training within the Federal Government. This individual is expected to have significant knowledge of federal contracting principles, processes, practices, and procedures within the acquisition lifecycle framework.
Federal Acquisition SME Responsibilities:
- Reviewing course content and make recommendations for supplemental content to enhance the learning for acquisition professionals. Recommendations shall include areas of increased emphasis to align course content with Departmental policy, lessons-learned based on Departmental Inspector General (IG) and Government Accountability Office (GAO) audits,
- Providing recommendations from the Departmental acquisition workforce, coordinate input with policy analysts, acquisition career managers, and government-identified subject matter experts, in preparing recommended changes to course content.
- Working with the Instructional Designers to implement necessary changes to all course materials
Federal Acquisition SME Qualifications:
- Broad experience in Federal Acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of training and curriculum development
- 15 years contracting experience
- Possess Certification in Federal Acquisition Institute’s Federal Acquisition Certification—Contracting (FAC-C), Level III or the Department of Defense’s Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Contracting Certification, Level III.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences (BA/BS)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based rewards
- Teleworking plan
- Three weeks PTO as well as all federal holidays
- Competitive 401K savings plan
- Health care, dental, and vision insurance
- Onsite fitness facility
- Company sponsored short-and long-term disability, life, and AD&D plan
- Free garage parking at our corporate office