Housing Division Manager- Community & Economic Development Department
The Community and Economic Development Department (CEDD) is seeking a Housing Division Manager who is creative, proactive, results-oriented and displays strong financing and development expertise. The incumbent will serve as mentor to subordinate staff and should be an excellent communicator and accepts direction from superiors; as well as prior experience supervising and directing staff for a governmental or non-profit Housing Agency.
- Facilitation and preparation of Annual Action Plan and CAPER.
- Administering HUD and other housing programs including: CDBG and HOME funds.
- Preparing the 5-year Consolidated Plan.
- Negotiating agreements with developers.
- Serving as lead staff to support the Tacoma Community Redevelopment Agency (TCRA) Board of Directors.
- Administering the City's Housing Loan and Grant Program.