We are Infrrd - the Enterprise AI company that uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to help our customer automates human tasks.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Salt Lake City. Like any job, it has its pros and cons. Let's talk about the Cons first:
- We are growing fast, so you will need to keep up with the pace and hit the ground running.
- We are a young company that gives the large AI companies a run for their money when it comes to solving enterprise automation problems. What this means for you is that you need to be prepared to deal with some of the best competitors on the planet and win. It’s not necessarily a con but it can get pretty intense. Let's just say this is not a job for the faint-hearted.
- Our team is spread across three continents-you will need to be comfortable coordinating things across US, Europe and India.
With the cons out of the way, let’s talk about the good stuff.
- We are a team of about 200+ people, so while we are young - we are not a start-up.
- The work is challenging, and you will work directly with our management team.
- There are three levels of people in our team - those who do the work, those who can fix things when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes.
If you have read this far, then you may want to know what background we would like our Business Analyst to have. We have made a list, here it is:
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related fields.
- 5 years or more experience in the related field.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Great analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convince stakeholders.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience in working as Product Owners in projects.
- Preferred to have experience working with Onsite/Offshore model
- Preferred to have experience of working on SaaS products.
- Preferred to have good domain knowledge of the Real Estate Industry.
We aspire to big brand and we have put 9 years of grueling work to get to where we have reached. We are looking for someone to join us on our journey to create a company that their future generations can be proud of. As a Business Analyst we would like you to pay attention to detail for all of our work. In fact, to validate that you are not just mass emailing your resume to every job you see, we would like you to send an email with the subject 'I am your Analyst' along with your profile to shruti dot jogi at infrrd dot ai. This is our little validation trick to separate the people who apply to every job they see from people like you.
Looking forward to meeting you.