Experience Strategy Summer Internship_LA
WHO WE ARE:
At RAPP, with unrivaled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and cataloguing real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience an technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies. To learn more, visit www.rapp.com
In this 10-week program, our interns will work on client business. Interns will support teams on the day-to-day client business (varied by department). Additionally, they will develop a collaborative creative project centered on a real-world problem. Each team will receive the appropriate resources, including mentors, to accomplish their goal and complete assignments. Our interns are sharp, and can think both strategically and creatively no matter what discipline they’re assigned to.
We are in the business of relationships. We are problem solvers who work to identify opportunities and hone in on solutions that enhance and grow our client's business.
EXPERIENCE STRATEGY INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously seek out, learn about and actively use new platforms, technologies, tools and methods for research that uncovers the "why."
- Coordinate inputs into internal and external agency deliverables.
- Devise POVs and strategic roadmaps, personas and user journeys.
- Create storytelling decks that guide the Creative department to execute brand campaigns.
- Craft creative briefing presentations that guide the Creative department to execute brand campaigns.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with agency team members across departments and roles.
- Bring enthusiasm, open-mindedness, and a professional approach to all tasks and problem-solving.
- Be willing to learn and take direction and constructive criticism.
- Be ready to give supportive arguments and voice your opinion.
- Be proactive, ready to take initiative and able to lead other team members.
- Pitch creative project ideas.
- Brainstorm and research marketing opportunities for an open-brief creative project.
- Be willing to learn RAPP processes and tools to ensure quality control and efficiencies.
- Be highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Be able to multitask and manage projects as assigned within a given timeline.
- Possess a desire to keep up on current cultural trends.
- Tackle other assigned duties. Be ready for anything!
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- A current full-time student who is within one semester of earning an undergraduate degree (a senior graduating Spring 2019) when applying for the program
- A current full-time graduate student
- A former student who graduated Fall 2018 or after
- Must be able to show proof of legal work authorization to participate in a 10-week internship in the United States prior to the start of the internship. Internships will not be sponsored by RAPP.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency speaking and writing in the English language.
- Must possess good writing skills and the ability to recognize grammatical and factual errors.
- Must have a strong interest and/or experience in marketing/advertising.