Technical Sales Consultant - Integrated Design, Inc. - Ann Arbor, MI
Integrated Design, Inc. (IDI) seeks an enthusiastic inside Technical Sales Consultant to join their team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This position provides pre and post-sale support services to IDI’s business partners’ sales/service organizations and direct sales assistance to existing, new or prospective IDI customers.
The Sales Consultant position provides a first impression of our company which requires a helpful, cheerful skilled communicator who follows through. You are responding to inbound leads in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate internally and externally to determine the best IDI solutions that complement our partner’s offerings, and help clients achieve greater efficiency and peace of mind. By educating our partners on the value of IDI products and services, the Sales Consultant professional influences the sales process to drive more revenue and create long-term clients for IDI. This position reports to the IDI Business Development Manager.
SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Basic Sales Support. Answer queries from IDI business partner sales/service reps or direct sales opportunities and provide information such as product pricing, product capabilities, sales support materials such as videos, online materials, etc., create/deliver proposals for standard IDI solutions using existing IDI quote templates.
- Advanced Sales Support. As your knowledge increases, you will partner with internal technical teams to evaluate feasibility/pricing for large or complex prospects, participate in pre-sale calls with partners and prospective clients, advise business partner sales reps on selling tactics regarding IDI products, provide written and/or verbal description & costs of proposed IDI solutions w/appropriate detail to clearly explain the IDI solution offering and “sell” the value of the solution, regularly track sales results and follow-up on prior quotes.
- Reporting/Sales Performance Tracking. Responsible for entering opportunities into IDI’s sales tracking system (currently NetSuite) for reporting on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge Sharing. Communicate w/internal team on new systems, market information or functionality requests such as gather/distribute new system information for transfer to IDI’s internal system experts, discuss new system or functionality at Sales & Marketing meetings, partner with IDI marketing for sales sheets or other materials, identify areas where you can be a subject matter expert on a given solution type and communicate findings to the rest of the IDI Sales & Marketing team (e.g. become internal expert on Healthcare integration needs and trends).
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. This is a full-time, exempt position offering a starting salary of $50,000 annually (based on your knowledge and experience), opportunities to earn bonuses up to 20% based on meeting sales targets, and with little to no travel. IDI offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, prescription drug, flexible spending account, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, 401K retirement plan. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer; no sponsorship is available. Final candidates will be required to undergo a thorough background check, credit check and drug screen.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT HAS:
- Previous experience with technology sales and account management, desired; experience in the Time & Attendance, Payroll or HR industries, a bonus.
- Exceptional communication skills via phone, in-person, email, chat and online.
- Highly proactive nature with motivation to reach and exceed given goals.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing, a bonus.
- Solid working knowledge of CRM software (NetSuite) and MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel), required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, collaborate with teams, and manage time effectively.
INTERESTED? Apply online at idi.hirescore.com