Post Masters RA - Data Sciences
The position is for a post-master RA who will work side-by-side with scientists and engineers to apply theories, algorithms, and tools to address complex scientific problems. Job will require developing new and applying state-of-the-art deep learning capabilities to Graph Analytic problems.
- Skilled professional who applies a broad basis of existing theories, algorithms, and tools to a specific field.
- Master’s degree with In-depth knowledge of neural networks and deep learning is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent Programming skills in Python, Scala, or Java is highly desirable
Candidates must have received a Master’s degree within the past 24 months or within the next 8 months from an accredited college or university. Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 required.
- Experience with concepts in Network Science and Graph data analytics.
- Experience with Graph Neural Networks