Administers a variety of corporate and/or other long-term contracts (LTC) of varying dollar value and complexity.
Responsible for full range of pre-award and/or post-award contract administration duties.
Issues unilateral and bilateral contract modifications, coordinates and exercises contract options/extensions.
- Processes item deletions and add-ons to long-term contracts, monitors and assesses contractor performance.
- Investigates and resolves payment issues, disputes and/or claims. Executes terminations for convenience or default.
- Performs subcontract plan management and reporting, and other duties as assigned.
- Position may include additional pre-award duties such as acquisition planning, solicitation, proposal evaluation, price/cost analysis, negotiations and contract award.
- Executes, reviews for adequacy and completeness, and routes procurement actions for review and approval as determined by policy or management.
- Works with Enterprise computer software to develop procurement documents, to include creating and/or maintaining e-Procurement outline agreement(s) (OA).