Digital Marketing and Business Development Internship
Vital Medical Services, LLC (www.vitalmedicalservices.com), a portfolio company of Oceanview Capital Partners, Inc., is currently accepting applications for its Digital Marketing and Business Development Internship.
This position represents a unique opportunity for highly motivated individuals to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a growing, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment at the firm’s headquarters in Glendale, CA.
Vital Medical Services, LLC was co-founded by professionals with public safety and emergency medicine backgrounds with the goal of bringing emergency medicine and public safety together to maximize law enforcement patrol times efficiently and reduce liability to municipalities. Vital Medical Services, LLC currently serves over 30 public agencies, saving municipalities over $5 million while managing arrestee-related risk. Vital Medical Services, LLC offers specialized medical programs such as Forensic Blood Evidence Collection, Medical Screenings known as “Okay to Books,” Communicable Disease Exposure Testing, and Nasal Naloxone Programs.
As a Vital Medical Services, LLC Digital Marketing and Business Development Intern, you will play a key role in developing relationships with municipalities, as well as public and private companies throughout Southern California. Key responsibilities for this internship include, but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic analysis to identify and contact prospective clients
- Maintain current and accurate data of key company partnerships and external relationships
- Leverage marketing and analytics data to identify potential expansion opportunities
- Develop brand awareness by drafting monthly newsletters and press releases
- Oversee the development of marketing systems and digital processes
- Lead content creation and website development efforts
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of contract proposals
- Assist relevant teams on special projects & ad hoc requests
- Marketing, Business Administration, Management, and Public Relations majors preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with HubSpot or a similar marketing software is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, superior drive and integrity, and eagerness to learn
- High level of energy and flexibility with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Available full-time during the internship and screening process
- Strong research skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- Interest in entrepreneurship and portfolio company operations
- Must have ties to the Greater Los Angeles area
Digital Marketing and Business Development Interns will be compensated in the form of student credit over the course of their internship.
Vital Medical Services, LLC is expanding, and full-time employment opportunities may be available for candidates that display exceptional performance during their internship.