uLEAD Global Online Youth Platform
Join the first of its kind online platform for young leaders and change-makers to collaborate on pressing global issues and accelerate social impact
uLEAD Product Manager
The Global Education & Leadership Foundation welcomes individuals with a bias for ethics, change making, and decisive action to join our uLEAD Online Platform team as a Product Manager. The position will give successful candidates immense opportunity to develop new product launches; oversee core components of our uLEAD product; and gain experience synthesizing feedback from various stakeholders. Candidates will collaborate with a young international team and will be able to contribute to the ongoing project in multiple ways.
Preferred Skills: Creativity; problem solving; coding experience; familiarity with web development; research experience; tech savvy
Keywords: Social Impact, Leadership Development, Online Connection & Global Community
About The Global Education & Leadership Foundation:
The Global Education & Leadership Foundation (tGELF) is a non-profit that seeks to identify and nurture leadership skills in individuals who are rooted in the values of ethics and altruism with a bias for action.
In the last decade, tGELF’s flagship school curriculum on ethical leadership and entrepreneurship has expanded from just six schools in India to over across 14 countries, now reaching more than 3 million students.
tGELF’s community of future leaders and change-makers have also undertaken numerous high impact projects that have collectively impacted the lives of over 500 million people and raised over $6.38 bn dollars in commitments from governments, philanthropists, corporations and multilaterals for the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Our high impact projects include Global Citizen India, Entrepreneurship World Cup, and Shuruaat Bus. Our community of leaders connects on our community action platform, uLEAD (http://ulead.global).
The Product Manager will be responsible for management and development of core components of tGELF's uLEAD product. Familiarity with web integrations such as Intercom and Fullstory is required, as well as an ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data to provide recommendations for product changes. Additionally, the position requires regular coordination with the engineering team to ensure community and stakeholder feedback is reflected in uLEAD updates and changes.
We are a small but driven, hard-working, and entrepreneurial team eager to constantly improve uLEAD for our global community. The ideal candidate should be highly innovative, analytical, and resourceful in order to help transform uLEAD into the premier hub for young leaders and change-makers.
- Conducting persona research and defining highly stratified persona groups;
- Collecting feedback from various community members and stakeholders;
- Developing qualitative and quantitative feedback mechanisms;
- Creating beta testing groups to test new ideas and feature changes;
- Coordinating with engineering team to implement recommended upgrades;
- Developing APIs to enhance uLEAD web integrations;
- Manage the uLEAD Intercom, Mixpanel, and Fullstory accounts;
- Expand our Intercom capabilities;
- Collaborating with the marketing team to manage outgoing email campaigns;
- Creating weekly feedback reports from Fullstory data;
- Develop and manage the analysis dashboard of the uLEAD Mixpanel;
- Stay up to date with all the activities being undertaken by tGELF and understand how to connect uLEAD into all sections;
- Other tasks and assignments as directed by the uLEAD team
- Manage social media integrations and promotions to drive traffic to the uLEAD platform and use persona research to effectively target potential users
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong interest and background in product management, computer science, coding and web development;
- Experience analysing both qualitative and quantitative data to create into feedback reports and recommendations;
- Familiarity with Intercom, Mixpanel, and Fullstory, with willingness to learn;
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards;
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals;
- Proven experience at managing multiple projects;
- Ability to take initiative to find user problems and craft necessary solutions
- Preferably 2+ years work experience in the space of web development or software management;
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Professional demeanour and ability to interact with a variety of individuals;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and work hard to tight deadlines
Remuneration: To be negotiated based on experience;
How to apply: Interested parties should send detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org