Machine Learning Compiler Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
• You will work on design and implementation of significant parts of the compiler including building/optimizing graph
• Work on performance analysis and design/implementation of new optimizations
• You will be working with global compiler, GPU driver, architecture and application teams to coordinate improvements and problem resolutions
• Seek interesting and meaningful compilation problems for state of the art GPU technologies
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent (PhD strongly preferred)
• You have experience and strong background in compiler theory & Development
• You would need strong C/C++ programming skills, as well as a deep understanding of parallel programming models
Nice to Have
• Experience with Neural Network Graph structure and high level optimization
• Experience with compiler optimizations, working with LLVM infrastructure
• Experience developing compiler optimizations and code generation for MCUs/GPUs
• Ability to do code generation and building a good compiler framework
• Ability to collaborate well with others in an energizing environment.
Check out https://github.com/ai-techsystems/deepC for more information on the technology, you'd be working on.