This opportunity is being offered by Amherst alum Anabela Perozek '90.
Digital Analyst, Sproutward, Columbus, OH or Southborough, MA
Data sits at the heart of everything we do at Sproutward. Measuring customer behavior is foundational to fully understand what is working (and what is not) within our clients’ businesses. We work with our clients to understand their business goals while measuring and optimizing the customer experience along the way.
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to:
- Conduct digital analytics audits
- Implement/enhance analytics and marketing automation tools
- Manage, deploy, and validate 3rd party pixels and tags
- Develop and execute a measurement strategy
- Create reporting including dashboards and visualization
- Run ad hoc analysis
- Onboard customer data pipelines for Sproutward’s data aggregation tool, DataHub
- Digital analytics audits
- Comb through client sites to make sure data is being collected accurately. You’ll validate page and event tracking in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Check for missing tags and incorrect tags.
- Make sure data is consistent, intuitively named, and thorough
- Digital analytics implementation/enhancement
- Partner with clients to understand nuances of platform and business needs
- Configure events, funnels, KPIs, and reports tailored to clients’ needs
- Tag Management
- Develop tag management strategy with goal of improving marketing, agility, site performance, data consistency, and governance
- Define and deploy the optimal framework based on clients’ needs
- Measurement Strategy
- Partner with clients to understand business goals, customer segments, and KPIs
- Map each goal to distinct actions on owned and paid digital properties to get proper tracking and reporting in place
- Reporting/dashboards and visualization
- Create and organize reports based on individual client needs
- Automation of clients’ existing reports including data integration, and front-end report design
- Distill multitude of data sources through dynamic data visualization tools
- Digital optimization and strategy
- Create testing strategy based on clients’ unique challenges
- Train team on the value of data-backed optimization and testing
- DataHub Onboarding
- Analyst will work with the client to document all marketing data partners
- Analyst will integrate client data into the Sproutward pipeline
- Validate data matches source systems
- 2 – 3 years in digital or marketing analytics role with hands on experience reporting, creating digital dashboards, and implementing and testing digital analytics tools.
- Knowledge of best practices for marketing campaign, event, user and page-level tracking
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), IBM Analytics (Coremetrics), or similar tools
- Experience with Tag Management tools including Tealium IQ, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Adobe DTM, and Segment
- Experience with building dashboards and integrating data in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power Pivot, or Google Data Studio
- Solid Excel / Google Sheets Experience
- Ability to communicate in a client-facing role
Nice to Have
- Data Modeling and ability to write SQL
- Experience with cloud database, especially the Google BigQuery stack
- Knowledge of advanced data programming languages such as R, python
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm that focuses on clients who are in the midst of undergoing a digital transformation. We are deeply committed to driving business results, and all of our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization and analytics. Sproutward is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Our team is a made up of a diverse set of passionate, data driven marketers who like to have fun.