Senior Associate Consultant - LTPAC
As a Revenue Cycle Senior Associate Consultant on the Long Term Post-Acute Care team, you will consult with clients on comprehensive service line workflows, including current state and future state, and work with client to map out stop-start-continue processes to determine how the system will be designed and tested. You will identify, resolve and report solution status, risks, and issues to client and project leadership, coach clients on data collection and system design requirements and analyze to determine optimal solution build and implementation. You will also consult with internal project and organizational teams to bi-directionally share configuration status, project timelines and project updates, and verify configuration requests. As a key member of the team you will maintain client relationships and navigate through conflict and complex relationship situations to achieve business objectives, coach and mentor associate consultants and supporting internal team initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of software implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of Community Behavioral Health billing or hospital billing or physician billing experience
- At least 2 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- At least 3 years of Community Behavioral Health billing or Anasazi application support/administration experience
- Experience using Cerner Practice Management (CPM), Anasazi Revenue Cycle or AmeraCare revenue cycle solutions
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Must be willing to work in Kansas City, MO or New Concord, OH office for all of the teams.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.