Frontier is in search of a Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A Team. This role will be responsible for analyzing complex financial data with complex modeling to assist leadership in making strategic business decisions for the organization. The ideal candidate will be quick to learn, highly adaptive, and possess a basic knowledge-base around financial reporting on which they can build an effective skill set.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, driven individual entering the workforce who wants to gain exposure to key areas of business within a Fortune-level organization. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn directly from senior leadership and be an integral part to the company’s long-term growth and success.
- Gather, monitor and compile key financial data to assist in developing strategic recommendations and executing effective business decisions.
- Analyze complex financial data to identify areas of risk, inefficiency and opportunity for various business units and diverse project portfolios across the organization.
- Work with senior analysts to manage continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plans, and modeling tools.
- Provide insight to improve company performance by evaluating processes, monitoring indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Learn and apply knowledge of financial modeling to evaluate metrics and develop organizational recommendations.
- Provide in-depth analyses to forecast costs and identify areas to improve profitability.
- Conceptualize and build complex, automated financial models.
- Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, costs, volume, and headcount related activities.
- Work with senior analysts and leadership to evaluate current and proposed financial plans and policies and identify changes to drive company growth.
- Work cross-departmentally to assimilate accurate, complete and effective reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects for the CEO, CFO and other executives across the organization.
- Stay abreast the latest trends, tools and technologies within the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of financial modeling.
- Knowledge of forecasting, budgeting, root-cause analysis and other FP&A methods.
- Strong research and reporting abilities.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and investigative mindset; quick learner.
- Creative mindset with ability to convey new ideas and implement effective solutions.
- Highly self-motivated; a self-starter.