Investment and Trading Internship
As we seek to become the most successful investment team in the world, we empower Traders to bring investment ideas to life. Our Traders identify opportunities in major financial markets around the world and take calculated risks. We succeed together in a team environment that facilitates close collaboration between Traders, Quantitative Researchers, and Technologists.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in trading through a structured program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Ken Griffin. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a financial market
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to trading
- Constantly learn and adapt trading approaches
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
Your Skills & Talents:
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD Degree)
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical approach
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting, and/or statistical software strongly preferred