Machine Learning Intern
GRUBBRR is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package: self-service kiosks, contactless ordering solutions, point-of-sale systems, mobile and online ordering, kitchen display systems, and other services intended to materially increase business efficiency.
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
Machine Learning Interns’ responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming, and we are here to expose you to those skills. If you also have or want knowledge of data science and software engineering, we would like to meet you.
Your goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Execute DNNs and algorithms from initial evaluation and experimentation all the way to shipping
- Define training datasets
- Work with real-time camera feed.
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
Required Skills and Minimum Qualifications:
- Completed or completing Machine Learning coursework
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Computer Vision and OpenCV is a plus
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Who We Need:
- Outstanding technical abilities and knowledge
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts and activities