Business Process Coordinator (ISO Coordinator)
*ISO 9001-2015 EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
*LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED*
Birdi Systems, Inc. is a Los Angeles based, award-winning, full-service systems engineering consulting and contracting firm. Birdi is a leading provider of technology solutions to major airports and other transportation entities. We are fully vested in our slogan, “From Solutions to Service.” As system engineers, we are experts in developing the right solutions for our clients, always making sure that before we deploy the solution, all elements are in place so that the solution provides service to the client from the first day of operation.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Coordinator to oversee all aspects of our company’s quality management. The Quality Coordinator's responsibilities include inspecting materials, and processes, ensuring compliance with new and existing quality standards and regulations (such as ISO 9001-2015, CMMI, etc.), implementing quality management actions, and contributing to the development of company policies and procedures. The Quality Coordinator provides quality support to projects from the planning phase to project completion.
To be successful as a Quality Coordinator you should be able to ensure that all materials, processes, and procedures meet regulatory and quality standards, and promptly resolve any issues or discrepancies that may arise.
Quality Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations (i.e. ISO 9001-2015, CMMI).
- Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes, and procedures.
- Developing internal auditing tools and conducting internal audits and reports.
- Determining data-driven solutions and implementing quality improvement plans.
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Providing departments with quality planning and support.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training sessions.
- Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation.
Quality Coordinator Requirements:
- BA/ BS in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or other related field.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001-2015 standards
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI standards
- 1-3 years of experience working with quality systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and quality management systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.