Supply Chain/Operations Director
RageOn! is growing fast, profitable, and ready to scale with a Manager for our Supply Chain and Operations team. As a team, our mission is to empower creators through our state of the art RageOn! App and Marketplace. Partnering closely with Manufacturers, Artists, Engineers and other delivery team members, the Supply Chain and Operations team is a critical point of collaboration, committed to improving our internal processes and systems.
The Manager must be able to apply a diverse set of skills and tools that enables RageOn! to deliver stellar experiences and enables our team to deliver the right product at the right price at the right time.
The Supply Chain and Operations team is integral to the success of:
• Managing Manufacturer Relationships
• Creating internal processes and systems
• Uncovering challenges/weak points inside our operational systems
• Collaborating with other RageOn! Teams and suppliers to create seamless delivery of products
• Assessing progress against goals
The Manager, Supply Chain and Operations must be:
• Well-versed in Supply Chain and Operations
• Embrace Start Up culture - Willing to wear multiple hats
• A natural collaborator that can inform and motivate others to engage in data-driven problem solving and strategy creation.
• Skilled at relationship management
• Innovative and Creative
• A poised professional with salesmanship qualities
• Experience mentoring and/or formally managing a team.
• 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Supply Chain, Operations, eCommerce, or Merchandising
• Demonstrated ability to manage all stages of supply chain (supplier relations, process improvement).
• Experience as liaison across multiple cross functional teams
Why You Should Join RageOn!:
• Trust. RageOn! trusts its employees and believes that they will do good work.
• You’ll work with others who are excellent at what they do.
• Equity in RageOn! Offered.
• Remote work - work from home!
• Control over your own destiny.