Private Equity Associate
· 90+ year old vertically integrated Real Estate Private Equity investment company
· $3.3 billion of multifamily and industrial real estate assets
· Domestic and foreign institutional and high net worth investment partners
· Open door, flexible and balanced office environment
· Financial Analysis: Create excel models to project cash flows and investment returns.
· Market Research: Evaluate markets, sub-markets and potential acquisitions.
· Investment Documentation: Create investment materials and presentations.
· Due Diligence: Work with the acquisitions team and key individuals (consultants, vendors, etc.) as required to complete due diligence for acquisitions.
· New Business Development: Create acquisition opportunities.
· Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
· Experience in multifamily, industrial, legal, investment or finance areas
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Skilled in real estate underwriting and financial analysis
· Excellent analytical, negotiation and financial skills
· Organized, detail oriented, and able to work in a team and independently
Compensation: Strong base salary with ability to earn substantial bonuses and equity
Resume Submission: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org