Data Analysis Intern
Integrate Autism Employment Advisors is seeking Autistic college students or college graduates with a GPA of 3.0 or higher for a full-time (40 hours per week), paid internship with a major motion picture company in Burbank, CA. Internships are located in Burbank with the possibility of working from home. The anticipated start date is September 14 and internships are about 10 weeks long.
Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the application. Priority application deadline is Friday, July 24.
Data Analyst Intern
The Data Analyst will work in the Sales Integration Group of a Major Motion Picture Company on reporting and analysis required to support the Home Entertainment Digital Business. This position will be part of the team responsible for analyzing and reviewing Digital POS (point of sale) vs. Royalty data to ensure our Retail Planning and Reporting teams have all the tools they need for meaningful sales analysis and reporting.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but may not be limited to):
1. Download customer digital royalty remittances and create a data repository for daily sales transactions.
2. Analyze and report variance between digital royalty remittances and daily “Point of Sale” transactions.
3. Build and execute system SAS and SQL programs to centralize daily Broadband Royalty transactions, and segment using pre-defined business segmentation rules
4. Assist in furthering the development of revenue pacing, sales reporting and Net Revenue Scorecard dashboards
5. Assist in streamlining various retail forecast models
6. Document SAS and SQL queries and develop/improve training materials
7. May perform other duties as assigned and explained by manager.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work or Comparable Experience
· 1 + years of experience reviewing, analyzing and providing input on data quality either through work or school experience.
· Experience with creating Excel workbooks, filtering, pivot tables, macros and other functions
· Strong knowledge and practical application SAS and SQL Programs.
· Basic Tableau knowledge preferred
· Experience with data modeling preferred.
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
· Ability to learn how to use reporting tools after training received from Manager
· Experience managing data extracts preferred
· Working knowledge of Tableau preferred
· SAS/SQL experience preferred
· Experience with Excel required
Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
· Data analysis practices.
· Test Data Management Practices.
· Strong knowledge of Excel and Excel query functions.
· Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Must be detail oriented.
Must be capable of working with some level of autonomy after receiving instructions from manager
Must have aptitude for working in large data sets and data mining at a detailed level
If you are on the Autism spectrum and would like an application or more information, please email email@example.com Priority application deadline is Friday, July 24.