Warehouse Operations Specialist, Cell Therapies
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Specialist, Warehouse Operations in our Cell Therapies group.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
This role is responsible for supporting the raw material supply needs for the Takeda cell therapy manufacturing facility. The position will coordinate ordering, receipt and inventory management of all raw materials and also assist cell therapy support personnel in routine operations as needed.
- Order materials and perform receipt and stocking operations according to standard Takeda SOPs.
- Unpacking and stocking of all received materials including disposition of packaging as needed
- Record incoming material data accurately and updating inventory levels in established inventory management systems
- Support material expiration, allocation and kitting operations
- Ensure proper segregation and inventory levels including labeling of raw materials
- Manage material movement across warehouse locations following established SOPs
- Coordinate receipt of incoming apheresis materials and outgoing product shipments with other warehouse functions
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree with 2 years of working in a warehouse operations role or Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Prior experience in a regulated warehouse operations role preferred
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable learning new software platforms
Knowledge and Skills:
- Teamwork – Ability to work well in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment
- Communication - Able to expresses one’s self clearly and concisely within team; documents issues and/or concerns concisely with colleagues; timely and effectively communicates issues to supervisor
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions using appropriate information
- Organization – Exercises good time management and prioritization skills and can successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Motivated – Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
May require approximately 5% travel.