Jr IT Business Analyst
The G10 Associates Program is seeking a recent graduate to join our team as a Jr. IT Business Analyst in Pleasant Prairie, WI!
The G10 Associates Program is an innovative training and mentorship program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. We work with you to align you to a client opportunity that matches up with your background and gives you the opportunity to grow your career. All G10 Associates will complete one week of classroom training to prepare for the diverse challenges you will face in your role. Throughout your time as an Associate, you will receive ongoing support through a mentor who will help you to transition into your new career in technology.
As a Jr. IT Business Analyst with Genesis10, you will take on the critical role of turning business needs into technology solutions. From defining business requirements and collaborating with the technical team, to developing and testing enhancements-business analysts turn ideas into reality. You will collaborate with client and project teams to turn business requirements into detailed design specifications. You will then assist in building or enhancing systems and business processes to meet client needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Ability to build relationships and make connections with people from varied backgrounds
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting and not afraid to ask questions
- Unlimited work authorization
- Desire to work on site in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Additional Desired Experience (not required):
- 3+ months of corporate work/internship experience
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Microsoft Visio
If you think you have what it takes to be the next great G10 Associate APPLY NOW!