Management Consultant, Biotech
Qral Group is a boutique management consulting firm specializing in pharma, biotech, and gene therapy commercialization. We have locations in Boston, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, with a flat organizational structure and significant opportunities for client-facing interaction and expertise development.
We are seeking intellectually curious early career professionals with an analytical mindset meeting most of the qualifications below.
- Intellectual curiosity: self-motivated to solve unstructured problems and find the extra “a-ha”
- Grit: demonstrated history of personal achievement
- Client presence: the ability to relate to clients, establish, and build relationships
- Passion to work in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Deep interest in the life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s degree with discipline requiring strong analytic aptitude, MBA or PhD degrees would be a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in management consulting, banking, or similar
- Analytic & database management fundamentals
- Depending on role, MS Office, Tableau, Alteryx, R, Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of pharma industry or biotechnology products a plus
- Ability to start work in the next 3 months
In your cover letter, please rank which geographies you would be interested in working in: Boston, Philadelphia, New Jersey, DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. Please note that Qral Group has a fully remote work model and in some cases, a candidate can be aligned to an office without having to relocate there. Please also share your ideal timing and availability to begin working.