Group Management Trainnee（Marketing）
1. Be cultivated as the group management leader, assist the group to carry out related work; undertake important functions such as business planning, organization/performance/process standard system construction, and provide support for the group’s high-level major decisions; undertake basic work related to the retail industry and various projects;
2. Assist in product research by category or brand, participate in communication and negotiation of supplier contracts, promotional resources, and prices; conduct investment invitation and merchant management of open platform merchants;
3. Assist in formulating the company's marketing strategy, brand marketing plan, digital marketing plan, media communication plan, etc.;
4. Investigate and analyze the industry market dynamics, tap customer needs, refine product ideas and selling points, and assist with reasonable and effective market strategies and recommendations;
5. Analyze the overall trend of the category competition market, etc., and output the data on product category investment invitation and brand pool adjustment suggestions.
1. Graduated from September 2020 to September 2021, full-time enrollment of bachelor degree or above;
2. No limit to majors, corporate management, business management, supply chain management, public management, economics, e-commerce, brand communication, marketing, psychology, mathematics and information management and related majors are preferred;
3. Have a career pursuit, strong ambitions, can independently and actively carry out work; be rigorous and practical in work, have strong resistance to pressure; have strong learning ability and communication and coordination organization ability;
4. Experience in winning scholarships at or above the college level or as one of the heads of student organizations or clubs in the school; Experience in school organization management is preferred;
5. Those with experience in marketing and event planning during school are preferred;
6. Be interested in the Internet and e-commerce, familiar with the main development direction of smart retail; be able to use professional knowledge, combined with the actual situation of the enterprise, accurately analyze various problems, and give timely and effective solutions and ideas; have a keen market research and analysis capabilities , has a keen insight into the fashion trends, and user thinking and marketing awareness are preferred.