Frontier is in search of a Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A Team. This role will be responsible for analyzing financial data and building long-range models to assist leadership in making strategic business decisions for the organization. The ideal candidate will be quick to learn, highly adaptive, and possess a basic knowledge-base around financial reporting on which they can build an effective skill set.
- Gather, monitor and compile key financial data to assist in developing strategic recommendations and executing effective business decisions.
- Analyze complex financial data to identify areas of risk, inefficiency and opportunity for various business units and diverse project portfolios across the organization.
- Work with senior analysts to manage continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plans, and modeling tools.
- Provide insight to improve company performance by evaluating processes, monitoring indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Learn and apply knowledge of financial modeling to evaluate metrics and develop organizational recommendations.
- Provide in-depth analyses to forecast costs and identify areas to improve profitability.
- Conceptualize and build complex, automated financial models.
- Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, costs, volume, and headcount related activities. • Work with senior analysts and leadership to evaluate current and proposed financial plans and policies and identify changes to drive company growth.
- Work cross-departmentally to assimilate accurate, complete and effective reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects for the CEO, CFO and other executives across the organization.
- Stay abreast the latest trends, tools and technologies within the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of financial modeling.
- Knowledge of forecasting, budgeting, root-cause analysis and other FP&A methods.
- Strong research and reporting abilities.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and investigative mindset; quick learner.
- Creative mindset with ability to convey new ideas and implement effective solutions.
- Highly self-motivated; a self-starter.