LAUNCH MBA Program
The next big thing in data is you!
We create environments for you to thrive. The growing diversity of data creates an exponential amount of new possibilities – for the world, our company and you. You’ll be part of a team driving the innovations necessary to outpace new demands and challenges everywhere data lives, from sensors to mobile devices to the cloud. We’ve only started to scratch the surface of what data can do. You can help unlock its full potential.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our LAUNCH MBA Program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training in addition to robust mentorship. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data.
We offer exciting opportunities for MBA talent in the following areas:
- Business Analytics
- Pricing Analytics
- Business & Sales Operations
- Corporate Development & Strategy
- Integrated Supply Chain/Procurement
- Global Operations
- Product Marketing/Product Management
Additionally, we offer 3-year MBA Rotations within the following business groups:
- Finance: Rotation assignments in FP&A, Manufacturing Finance, Treasury, Accounting
- Devices: Rotation assignments in Pricing Analytics, Analytics Reporting, Sales Operations, Technical Product Marketing, Technical Product Management
What is the LAUNCH Program? The LAUNCH Program is supplemental to your full-time role. You are automatically enrolled in the LAUNCH Program during the first twelve months. In this program, you will take a deeper dive into professional life at Western Digital by getting exposure to different parts of the organization, in addition to the experience you gain from your day-to-day responsibilities. Supplemental LAUNCH Program elements include:
- On the job training and mentorship with industry professionals
- Supplemental professional development trainings
- Executive exposure
- Networking events with other Western Digital employees
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Irvine, California, United States
Milpitas, California, United States
San Jose, California, United States
- Current student, pursuing an MBA and graduating between December 2020 and June 2021
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- 3-5 years minimum work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter with a strong business acumen and analytical mindset, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Ability to work both independently and in large, cross-functional team settings
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with others who may have ongoing competing priorities and viewpoints, including company employees in other countries
- Ability to maintain effective performance and adept at multi-tasking in a business environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and where situations are sometimes ambiguous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to create effective presentations for all levels of an organization, including senior management
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL®
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now, we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and government organizations come to us for the technologies and solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.