Executive Administrative Assistant
BluePath Labs is a fast-growing research and management consulting company focused on solving challenging problems for government and private sector clients. BluePath is looking for Executive Assistants to support the Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management. This is an exciting and fast paced opportunity to have a positive impact with the Department of Energy. This position requires the ability to organize and manage a fast paced and complex office environment both in person and in a remote work context. Proven experience with complex scheduling in a rapidly changing environment is required. Comfort using technology such as video teleconferencing, Adobe Pro, and MS Office applications is also required.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen to apply. The primary work location will be remote and at DOE Headquarters at 1000 Independence Avenue SW Washington DC.
- U.S. citizen
- Experience directly related to Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Intellectually curious with strong attention to detail.
- Personal initiative and drive.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight while meeting weekly goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Pro, Zoom, Webx, etc.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.