Who We Are
ClearPath Strategies is a boutique research and consulting firm. Our mission is to promote game-changing leaders and progressive forces around the world who tirelessly strive to make life better for more people. We provide research-based strategic advice and campaign support to politicians, business leaders, and advocacy organizations around the world. We help good people do great things that impact people in a positive way, and we have fun doing it.
ClearPath has a long track record of implementing strategic public opinion research around the world with virtually any audience. ClearPath principals have directly advised a range of clients, including some of the world’s most renowned political leaders. ClearPath’s portfolio of international political clients spans the globe, covering Europe (e.g., Spain, Estonia), Latin America (e.g., Venezuela, Mexico), Africa (e.g., Ghana, Kenya), and Asia (e.g., Indonesia, the Philippines). ClearPath’s corporate portfolio includes diverse clients from tech behemoths to large consulting firms to open source software foundations. We also take on select domestic clients (e.g., US House races, state ballot initiatives, IE campaigns) and non-profit advocacy clients (e.g., civil liberties and environmental organizations).
Who Should Apply
We are seeking mission-driven candidates with excellent communication and analytical skills; interest in politics, global affairs, and public opinion research; and a healthy intellectual curiosity.
You will fit in and probably like this job if you: fit the description in the statement above; like learning about new places and new issues; enjoy taking on different challenges and tasks each day; have a strong work ethic and can work with either limited or explicit instruction; can work in a non-traditional environment (remotely); can juggle multiple tasks of varying intensity and difficulty, simultaneously; share ClearPath’s mission; are able to perform at a quick pace and have flexible hours; have a sense of humor.
This is a full-time internship with a monthly stipend. Interns will work remotely. Interns will have full exposure to all of our contacts, clients, and resources, whether directly or indirectly, in the execution of projects or participation in high-level meetings.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively as a team or independently.
· Progress toward a B.A. required, with preference for a major in International Relations, Statistics, Political Science, Communications, or related fields. Strong candidates from other disciplines also considered.
· Interest in or experience with public opinion research and comfort with math and numbers. Understanding of statistics is a plus.
· Interest in or experience with political campaigns. Paid or unpaid campaign experience is a plus.
· Interest in or experience with the tech sector, including cloud computing, is a plus.
· Proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint, required. Proficient with Google Apps is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
(Note: if your resume is over a page, please practice your editing skills.)