2021 Hong Kong Summer Internship -Quantitative Researcher/Data scientist
- Quantitative Hedge Fund Internship opportunity in Hong Kong (on-site)
- 2021/2022 graduates are eligible to apply
- Graduate return offer available based on performance
Do you have a passion for utilizing technology to empower financial trading while working with top experts in the field?
At Sapientia Technologies, we are on the way to becoming a top-tier quantitative Hedge Fund through systematic yet creative process, operational best practice, and strong execution capability. We carefully select and recruit every talent to ensure we have the best minds working together towards excellence. Join us as a graduate where every step of your career journey will be coached, tailored, and expanded.
We are a data-driven financial technology start-up headquartered in Hong Kong. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies, our scientists, engineers, and investment professionals run through terabytes of data every day to continuously deliver investment and trading decisions. Our partners have worked at the global top quantitative hedge funds and proprietary trading departments of investment bank, with impressive results across major stock, futures, and FX markets.
Our team members graduated from Ivy League and global top ranked universities (Caltech, UC Berkeley, UCL, HKU, HKUST) and has worked for industry leading companies with different specializations, including database engineers, robot engineers, and 5G communication experts etc. Despite being a young company, we have achieved many milestones in winning various industry competitions as well as being widely recognized by professional institutions locally and internationally.
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Make an impact
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
- Work with a subject matter expert team from dynamic academic and cultural background
About your role:
- Participate actively in all aspects of quantitative trading and research, i.e. Strategy Design and Implementation, Back Test, Live Trading Analysis and Data Collection and Clean-up etc.
- Your role will evolve over time based on business growth and your own development progress; We will assist you along the way discovering the career path that suits you the most
About your background
- Strong academic record of bachelor’s degree (or above) from top universities, major in Computer Science, engineering or other quantitative related discipline
- You have demonstrated interest/achievements in computer programming and mathematical modeling, for example you have win awards in mathematical modeling and programming contest, i.e. top stars Github repo, publication in industry leading journals and conference papers etc.
- Independent research experience
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Learning curiosity & agility
- A good communicator and team player
Talents sits in the center of our business. As a fast-growing business we understood the irreplaceable value of each employee therefore we go above and beyond to ensure your ultimate success.
Sounds interesting? Do not miss out the opportunities to apply and connect with us:
How to Apply
Please send your CV and relevant qualifications/ awards to us via our application site: https://sapientiatechnologieslimited.applytojob.com/apply/SWxMroJcJw/2021-Graduate-Program-Quantitative-ResearcherData-Scientist
Alternatively you could reach us apply via email email@example.com