Data Analyst Consultant
- Creating and managing database objects.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Managing data, including insert, update and delete.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Designing and developing varies reports using SSRS, Power BI and Tableau to provide key insights.
- Managing and designing the data sources, data sets, security of reports.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics/ or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a SQL BI or Data Analyst or in related field is preferred
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Flexibility to relocate to project sites anywhere in the US
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Lily Hatay: firstname.lastname@example.org.