Toyon Associates, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Business Analyst who is interested in a career in healthcare finance, with the goal of becoming a consultant for our growing practices in Concord and Costa Mesa, California.
In this position, you will learn government reporting and compliance requirements with Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, validate and manipulate detailed financial and statistical information, and conduct impact analyses for consultants and clients. The services that an analyst will be exposed to within the first two years include, but are not limited to: Medicare Cost Reports, Disproportionate Share (DSH), Wage Index and Bad Debt.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with large data sets, quickly identifying data anomalies
- Work independently with limited direct supervision
- Strong desire to learn and research solutions
- Manage multiple assignments at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong PC skills, particularly in Excel & Introductory Business Intelligence.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening and must be eligible to work in the US (work visa sponsorship not available)
3.0+ GPA with BS or MBA in a business/math related field (Accounting Concentration a plus)
Toyon Associates offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and an outstanding career opportunity.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and college transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)