Software Engineering Internships - 2021
Software Engineering Internship - 2021
Allvision is looking for talented students who are interested in careers in Software Engineering in the domains of Robotics/Self-Driving, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion, Cloud Computing, GIS, and/or Data Analytics.
Internships at Allvision are a blend of hands-on experience with real, shipping code, as well as experimentation in and exposure to active R&D projects.
- Contribute to design, implementation, testing, and/or deployment of production software products, under the direction of a Senior Mentor.
- Contribute to specific Research and/or Design projects as relevant to your skills and interests.
- Have fun and learn a lot!
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time at a U.S. university.
- Major in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Academic or Practical Experience in the domains of Robotics, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion, Cloud Computing, GIS, and/or Data Analytics.
- Experience working with sensor data (e.g. LiDAR, image sensors, GPS/IMU)
- DevOps experience (CI/CD & orchestration tools)
- Experience using AWS or Google Cloud Platform in production
- Experience using Git with Github or Gitlab
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Learn from a team of Software Engineering experts
- Exposure to startups and fast-paced innovation
Allvision is a technology company located in Pittsburgh, PA. Our mission is to improve the world by connecting decision makers with rich sources of spatial data and analytics. To do this, we create software that can efficiently interpret and analyze huge sensor datasets to find & extract the useful information buried inside. We then provide all of that information, plus a set of tools to work with it, to customers across the world.
In short, we take data normally meant for robots and use it to help humans make decisions.
Our team has over 80 years’ combined experience building spatial data systems and software. Allvision strives to leverage that experience to empower companies and institutions with insights and intelligence from the ever-changing world around us. Our culture is based on merit, innovation, and mutual respect. We’re trying to doour small part to improve the world and want to meet folks who share that goal.