2022 ABA Summer Internship
Want to intern with a great Organization?
The American Bankers Association is the banking industry's champion. Joining ABA makes you part of a team that:
- Has Extraordinary People - ABA experts are the "go to" sources for bankers, policy makers and the media for credible information and insights for the banking industry.
- Has Unmatched Scope and Scale - ABA's unparalleled information and services keep members current, knowledgeable and prepared.
- Is Impact-Driven - ABA has a proven record of bringing about positive change for our members and the industry. We take action and achieve results.
The ABA Summer Internship Program provides students with a full-time, paid opportunity to work with one of the biggest trade associations in Washington, DC. This extremely selective opportunity provides students with the opportunity to do substantial work in a number of departments across ABA. The 2022 cohort will work 37.5 hours per week from June 2022 until August 2022. This opportunity will be based in Washington, DC. There are 13 open intern positions.
Opportunities this summer are available in the following areas:
- Marketing and Design
- Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Services
- Bankers Association of Finance and Trade (BAFT)
- Policy and Research
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs,
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Interest in learning about the banking industry
- Rising Junior or Senior undergraduate or Graduate student with relevant education
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
*All applicants must be available to interview in February 2022*
*Applications are due November 30th, 2021*