Associate Technical Business Analyst
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Remote Base Salary Range: 68,000 - 87,000 USD per year
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes and to launch new products
- Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
- Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
- Able to pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
- Conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
- Manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree majoring in analytics related fields, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude. Intellectually flexible
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Knowledge of some sort of programming language
- Experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling a plus
- Great attention to details
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
To be considered, candidates must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.