- Ideal candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, quantitative social science, etc.).
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define a solution and implement it using advanced quantitative methods.
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL, or R.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers across teams.