Summer Camp Cook
Deep in the North Woods of Minnesota, Concordia Language Villages creates a place that is both culturally authentic and uniquely our own. In the Language Villages, everything from the music played to the dishes used in the dining hall reflect the culture each was designed to represent. We are a community of educators from all corners of the globe, passionate about learning every minute of the day. Everyone—from Ph.D-level instructors with years of language-teaching experience, to former villagers returning as counselors for the first time—brings a unique expertise in language and culture.
SUMMER CAMP COOK ("Village Cook"):
- Supervise the dining hall arrangements and cleanup
- Assume full kitchen responsibilities in the absence of the Village chef
- Carry out necessary tasks as requested by the Village chef
- Assist the head cook with menu planning
- Assist with preparation and serving of meals
- Assist with the kitchen cleanup
Positions available in 14 languages (Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish) for Summer 2021 in counseling, teaching, culinary arts and health care.
For more information and to view other available positions, visit http://www.concordialanguagevillages.org/work-at-the-villages. To apply, visit HR.cord.edu and search the language you wish to work with; all related openings will appear in the search results. If you have any questions, please contact VilStaff@cord.edu.