Solar Manager Trainee - Tampa, FL
Are you interested in Solar Energy? Join CED Greentech, the nation’s largest solar equipment distributor. Greentech specializes in Solar PV and energy storage for residential, commercial, and utility energy markets.
CED Greentech is a division of Consolidated Electrical Distributors Inc., one of the largest electrical product wholesale distributors in the country. As a full service wholesale distributor of Solar, Electrical and Renewable energy products, we are committed to providing superior service and support.
CED Greentech is currently looking for candidates for our Management Trainee program. Trainees are taught every aspect of CED’s business, from pulling orders in the warehouse, to delivering the materials on a 26’ box truck, writing orders, making outsides sales calls, and all aspects in house. The training last 2-3 years, including rotations through the warehouse, counter sales, paper processing in accounts payable and accounts receivable, purchasing, inside sales, and outside sales. The goal of our trainee program is to create on-the-job training in order to run a multi-million dollar location upon completion, or be set up for any number of management roles within a location.
The program includes attending multiple classes involving solar products, sales, management, vendor relations, and division meetings with other Manager Trainee’s and PC Managers. Classes are held throughout the country, facilitated by CED Greentech and our company partners. The training program is used to equip the future leaders of CED Greentech, and our growing industry.
You must enjoy meeting people and be willing to learn all about PV Solar. On top of assisting customers in person, via email, and on the phone, you must be willing to pull orders and assist in the warehouse throughout your career. Candidates must be able to lift packages up to 70 pounds, bend and twist as necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Must have a current and valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Relocation within the United States before, during or after program is required.
· All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screen
· Successful qualified candidates will possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work within and lead a group of people that share in the profits they generate – a partnership.
· Paid time off
· Medical with optional vision, dental, and HAS account
· 401K with a 50% match up to 4%
· Basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage
· Profit Sharing based upon performance
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled & Veteran Status.