We are a hospitality tech start-up interested in hiring recent grads based in Southern California. To learn about our company, please visit www.staymogul.com and www.mogulrecruiter.com.
This position is a combination of working virtually and in-person in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for a minimum full-time commitment of 8 weeks, ideally starting as soon as possible. Afterward, your work will be reevaluated for a permanent position. The pay is $20/hour and we require a minimum of 40 hours/week.
· You have already graduated from university and are no longer taking coursework. No current students please.
· You are currently located in Southern California and willing to come into our office 2-3x a week. We practice social distancing and have our own office with a kitchen and en suite bathroom.
· You have your own form of transportation.
· Complete market research, product research, data analytics, and data collection
· Participate in client outreach, social media management, graphics design, and other marketing initiatives
· Create and update profiles for elite talent on both MogulRecruiter and StayMogul
· Assist with other projects as needed
ABOUT MOGUL - HOSPITALITY ENGINE
The New Engine for the Hospitality and Real Estate Industry
Mogul is a hospitality tech startup with an integrated suite of software and hardware products. MogulRecruiter.com is a private elite talent marketplace for service leaders, starting with the hospitality industry. It uses artificial intelligence and data science to identify exceptional opportunities for elite talent, from property-level supervisors to general managers and corporate executives. StayMogul.com is a customer-driven metasearch platform that provides consumers with insight into who they are staying with and celebrates the human stories of service leaders, also known as Moguls of hospitality.
The founder, Alexander Mirza, has 25 years of experience in management consulting and hospitality as a Senior Executive. Mirza was the Founder and CEO of Cachet Hotels. His corporate experience includes reporting directly to 3 Fortune 500 CEOs as Head of Strategy at Starwood Hotels and Resorts, SVP of Operations at Hilton Worldwide, and SVP/Head of Hospitality at Caesars Entertainment.
For more information, please visit www.staymogul.com and www.mogulrecruiter.com.