Marketing/ PR/Growth Intern
Do you love sports? Are you obsessed with the latest marketing trends not yet in your textbooks, with learning what the latest startups are doing to grow so rapidly? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes?
CoachTube has a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern, you will get to work directly with our Founder and Sr team, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who believes in the power of sports to change lives. Someone who is obsessed with learning and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
• How to grow a user base using the latest in “growth hacking”.
• Relationship building with our online community by assisting Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram, Podcast and other media accounts.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, Twitter, and blog accounts .
• Assist our Sr team in connecting with strategic partners.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related PR projects.
What We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, Sports, or other related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Organized, Coachable, Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Interest and knowledge of sports.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and understanding the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in an exciting setting. You will also have access to online learning courses for your personal development have ample opportunity to network with start up founders and other professionals in the sports and marketing field.