Supply Chain Intern
WHY YOU SHOULD INTERN WITH LENNOX
During your time with Lennox, you will be given real-world projects and will partner with our business leaders to accomplish mission critical goals. We will look to YOU to help promote innovation, creativity and excellence in everything we do. As an intern you will be invited to attend lunch and learns to discover different business segments within the organization. Additionally, you will be invited to participate in fun activities with other interns, management and executives. Previous interns have experienced events such as bowling, Top Golf, community outreach activities and more! You will get to immerse yourself in our culture, all the while learning unique skills and developing yourself as a professional. High preforming interns may be given opportunities to join Lennox as a full-time associate upon their graduation.
Students who will be relocating during their internship / co-op, will have their travel expenses reimbursed along with being eligible for a housing allowance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Sourcing Intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on several projects focused on data analysis, price negotiation, and ROI determinations. You’ll be partnering with Engineers and working cross-functionally to realize procurement goals and objections. In addition, you will be able to identify and present savings opportunities and prepare bid packages. An internship with us will reveal to you the ‘ins-and-outs’ of this industry!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Operations Research, or Analytics.
- Understanding of Supply Chain concepts (Lean, Inventory Optimization, Lead Time, OTIF).
- Background in statistics (common distributions, control charts, box plot, SPC).
- Strong Excel background in working with data (SUMIFS(), VLOOKUP(), pivot tables, PowerQuery).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.