Sale and Marketing / Banking
AmRock Financial is a leading provider of business financing to companies throughout the USA and Canada. Our corporate office is located at Brickell Ave, Miami. We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Representative Officer with some Finance, Marketing or Business background. The Marketing Representative will support our National Sales and Marketing Team.
AmRock will provide training, mentoring, support and leads so you could build your own future. Do not depend on others to determine how much you should make.
You will have the ability to make $100,000 - $300,000+ per year or more
This is a commission only job but the potential long term greater than just a salary.
We will have limited candidates we could train.
- Soliciting the 30 million businesses nationwide that need a business loans
- Soliciting banks, private equity groups, hedge funds and other sources to refer you a business that needs financing.
- Conduct calls, emails and visits to potential Businesses and Referral sources.
- Establish a referral network and relationships with Bank Officers, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds, Factoring Companies, Asset-Based Lenders, Brokers, CPA's, accountants, attorneys, and other Centers of Influence (COI's).
- Call on potential Borrowers/customers. Educate the Borrower on AmRock's various loan and debt products, process, structure, and set expectations.
- Analyze, determine eligibility, originate, and structure loan requests.
- Submit complete loan documentation packages to our Analyst and Underwriting Team.
- Assist in the credit analysis and underwriting process.
- Attend weekly meetings regarding the pipeline and referral sources
- Stay actively involved in improving all the skills necessary in the asset-based lending market, policies and procedure.
- CRM Management
- Create a weekly/monthly reports for management.
- Work and Manage Projects and Client accounts
- Should be able to complete work accurately with little supervision
- Ability to review Corporate Financial Statements
- Create and Manage Projections
- Ability to Work from Home
- Ability to sell (influence) and negotiate.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Financial/business acumen.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and a CRM software.
- Self Motivated