*This position is fully remote*
inThought Research, LLC, is an independent healthcare consultancy serving biopharma and institutional investor clients. We provide a variety of services, including market intelligence, medical conference coverage, and business development/M&A deal sourcing and due diligence. The firm is completely remote with offices established across the U.S.
inThought Research is seeking a full-time or part-time Associate Analyst that will support one of the firm’s Senior Principals through activities that are based around a number of therapeutic areas. All members of the inThought team work remotely from home offices.
- Monitor healthcare industry news (e.g., clinical trial data, regulatory updates, corporate deals) and provide summaries for distribution to clients
- Conduct primary and secondary research and distill findings into a variety of client reports; periodically review and update client reports
- Assist with ad hoc client requests, frequently on short notice
- Participate in the firm’s daily conference call review of relevant healthcare industry news, ongoing engagements, and business development efforts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or in business economics with an interest in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Independent, driven, and detailed-oriented; ability to excel in a decentralized team environment
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development and regulatory pathways
- Strong experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Commitment to superior client service, which can include ad hoc requests with tight timelines
- Demonstrated academic excellence with a strong GPA and diversity in experience outside the classroom
To apply, please submit a CV or resume with a listing of courses completed and associated grade to email@example.com with the subject Associate Analyst Position.