SAS Data Engineer
CareJourney’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products to serve industry-leading customers that include Pfizer, Humana, and Microsoft. Our founders and leadership developed the policy and technology in the public and private sector that shape the work we do today. We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing SAS Data Engineer to join our team.
· Support and develop data processing pipelines in a SAS based environment.
· Assist in building and maintaining SAS data models and pipeline workflows.
· Build and maintain CareJourney’s data pipeline orchestration system.
· Ensure the reliability and performance of computational and orchestration code.
· Integrate data exports from SAS with external databases, processes, and systems.
· 3-6 years of experience working in at least two different positions in Data Engineering or related
· A degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, or equivalent.
· 3+ years experience with SQL, Snowflake a plus.
· 2+ years experience with SAS.
· 2+ years experience with Python.
· Experience with ETL/ELT, data analytics, and building data pipelines.
· Experience with data pipeline orchestration tools, Apache Airflow.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS.
· Experience with microservices and serverless technologies.
· Experience with CI/CD systems and environments.
About CareJourney – Headquartered in Arlington, VA, CareJourney currently supports leading payer, provider, and life sciences organizations across the US in achieving their goals by wringing new, high value insights out of expansive population claims data. Through our solutions, we provide members with interactive dashboards around network design and management, care model management, patient risk segmentation and cohort analysis, spend and utilization trends, network integrity, low-value care, and provider, practice and facility (acute and post-acute) performance. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please visit us at www.carejourney.com for more.