Digital Marketing Analyst (Summer Internship)
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST (SUMMER VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who can help drive insights for the integrated marketing programs we create, execute, and manage for our F500 customers. We are looking for someone who understands marketing analytics and visual storytelling and has some experience deriving insights from digital data and has the curiosity to ask Why and What questions. In this role, you would be using digital analytics tools to extract, enrich, and analyze data and build a story that describes the customer and campaign experience. You would be part of digital marketing project teams that use data to create insights and make strategic recommendations to our customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, understands telling a simplified story from large data sets, and has the proven ability to deliver analysis that drives business decisions.
- Analyzing the customer journey across an integrated marketing campaign and recommending optimization strategies from initial engagement to sales utilizing all touchpoints
- Leveraging data to identify ways to grow revenue, customer engagement, and conversion
- Building dashboards and presentations for marketing programs that highlight performance on key metrics and insights for optimizations
- Utilizing company, user, and marketing response history data to drive segmentation for new nurture campaigns
- Bread crumb analysis of user behavior based on channel, offers, and geography
- Developing and implementing statistical models to predict efficacy across demand generation strategies
- Bachelors Degree candidate in business, economics, math, statistics, or liberal arts. Juniors and Seniors preferred.
- Previous internship working experience with a Technology company, Management Consulting firm, or a Digital Marketing Agency a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, etc. a plus.
- Good documentation, presentation, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; able to anticipate technical and project barriers and adjust approach based on research and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to customize presentations to a given target audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
- Experience using Marketing Automation and/or CRM tools a plus.
- Proficiency in using project management and collaboration tools such as Asana, Jira, Slack, etc. a plus.