Data / Systems Integration Specialist
Systems Integration Specialist
Triad Components Group (TCG), the parent company of OptiFuse, Switch Components and Vortex Technologies has an immediate opportunity for a qualified Systems Integration Specialist to join our team.
About Triad Components Group
The mission at Triad Components Group is to make the world a safer place by designing, manufacturing, and distributing high quality circuit protection and switching components that people can trust. These products are used mainly in the transportation and electronics industries to protect people and equipment from deadly electrical malfunctions.
Selected in 2017 as one of Forbes Magazine's 25 Best Small Companies in America (one of only two in California), Triad Components Group is an innovative leader in circuit protection and switching components.
The company, founded in 1992 and headquartered in San Diego County, prides itself as a values-driven company where we believe in marrying the ideals of mission, purpose and vision with a unique a company culture, community involvement, leadership training, open-book management, and building strong relationships with vendors, customers, and team members. In 2018, TCG was a finalist for Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
Triad Components Group is a fast-growing and profitable employee-owned company. It has earned the distinction of being ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies list continuously since 2014.
In 2019, an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) was launched. This program will transfer the complete ownership to its employees over a 10-year period resulting in 100% ownership by the employees by 2029 (strictly as an employee benefit, with no direct payment from the employees)
If you can envision yourself helping to make the world slightly better each day; if life/work balance is essential to your mental and physical well-being; if creative, ethical, and meaningful work helps to bring you joy, if working in a fun, high-paced, and non-corporate environment helps you to do your best work; then perhaps a career at Triad Components Group might be your future.
About the Systems Integration Specialist
TCG offers a fun, yet busy, team environment that fosters personal and professional growth through direct hand-on experience and peer coaching.
The Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining system integration, including but not limited to; application to application integrations (CRM, ERP, Website CMS and others), services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries.
Besides basic responsibilities such as setting up user accounts, installing software, configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer network users, the MIS Integration Specialist should have a vision for how technology will be used in the company and ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
Our company is pivoting to new IT systems this year and we plan to develop a new website nurtured by ERP system’s APIs and implement a new CRM that should talk to the ERP. You will play a key technical role in defining requirements, recommending solutions, designing and building data architecture, integrating new and old systems, performing internal testing, and documenting the application-application integrations.
The Management Information Systems Integration Specialist will lead the end-to-end integration design across multiple stakeholder and flow protocols to get designs approved. To do so, you will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
The Systems Integration Specialist will also be responsible for the data management which includes timely collection of records, entering data in the MIS system, verifying the data and reporting.
The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of business processes together with some project management skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to all levels of the organization.
The company offers a highly competitive compensation package that includes a competitive starting salary, periodic salary reviews, a monthly health care allowance, company stock ownership (through our ESOP program), annual profit-sharing bonus, paid vacation and sick leave, financial assistance for continuing education, and company sponsored outings.
The general duties of the Management Information Systems Integration Specialist will include:
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
· Provide maintenance and enhancements for all company software and applications. Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve errors.
· Maintain, update and expand websites. Ensure data integration from various back-end services and databases.
· Design integration solutions to meet the information technology and business requirements. Ensure that all designed solutions meet architectural requirements.
· Work with external development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
· Develop and maintain data integration components (such as SQL queries or other), stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
· Design standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Train and educate employees to optimize systems use. Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
The successful candidate will possess many of the following attributes:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience. Current students, who are planning to graduate in the spring or summer are welcome to apply.
· Good understanding of application-to-application integration working with in house and commercial off-the-shelf systems.
· Experience in XML, PHP and Python languages
· Familiarity with database tools such as SQL Developer
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and still meet expected deadlines.
· Must be highly organized, be detail-oriented, and be able to set priorities
· Possess a mastery of written and oral communications in English
· Must be goal driven and possess the ability to excel in a result-oriented environment
· Must be able to work independently and act proactively but still contribute as a team member
· It is not expected that the successful candidate will have a strong knowledge in discrete electronic components but should have the skillset and talents to learn about our products and applications.
What we offer:
As part of our mission we offer to all our employees:
· A competitive starting salary
· Annual profit-sharing bonus
· Ownership in the company through our ESOP program
· Monthly healthcare allowance
· Liberal vacation and holiday pay
· Generous sick / personal time-off
· Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
· A fun, exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment
· A semi-flexible work schedule
· A high level of autonomy and self-direction and the ability to make a difference
· The unlimited opportunity for continuous education, growth, and advancement
Triad Components Group is willing sponsor OPT candidates for a minimum of 2 years and would be willing to sponsor potential H1-B candidates.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful and are interested in pursuing this unique opportunity, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to HR@triadcomponentsgroup.com