Position: Systems Consultant
This role is part of KeenVision’s Advanced Solutions team which Design and Develop extended planning applications for corporate clients. These XP&A solution engagements are developed in market leading planning technology platforms. On key customer projects, this role will be a team member on client implementation projects and accountable for planning, scoping, developing, and leading projects, including developing work plans that comply with policies and methodologies and key project performance metrics.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Identify business requirements, scope management, functional design, prototyping, process design, user testing, and defining administrative processes.
· Design and development of complex solutions to meet business requirements on time and on budget within a financial suite application.
· Develop data flow and data integration requirements to meet business requirements.
· Maintain project management software and documentation of decisions made during project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business. Technical certifications and/or a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience implementing Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions with expertise in Oracle Hyperion, IBM PA, SAP BPC, OneStream, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights or Planful
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional services or consulting firm.
- Experience with enterprise application integration & back-end data connectivity applications
- Experience designing, configuring and implementing technical applications
- Experience in data management and date architecture
- Experience in project team leadership or management is a plus.
- Knowledge of current technical architecture trends and thought leadership
- Ability to deliver projects on schedule and budget, with high client satisfaction results
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal.
- Ability to lead project team members within a matrix structure
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed