EDI Configuration Analyst
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan.
The EDI Configuration Analyst provides internal and external technical support as an Electronic Data Interface resource and subject matter expert. This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining existing data interfaces, with opportunity for designing and implementing complex interfaces. This individual will also act as an ongoing technical support contact and will develop and maintain relationships with external vendors, third parties and carriers. Will provide research resolution for escalations from internal and external team members, may configure new interfaces previously established with PlanSource, complete special projects as assigned, and interact with internal contacts and external carriers and vendors. Will work independently and be responsible for client interfaces and project management of each interface as assigned by client.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Resolve data discrepancies from interfaces
- Interact with internal and external parties as the ongoing technical support for interface issues
- Maintain internal tracking system with project information
- Manage interface project renewals for groups with no changes
- Coordinate testing with third parties for interfaces without changes during renewal
- Configure complex transmission setup for PlanSource standard files (SFTP, FTP)
- Research escalations from internal development tracking system for ongoing issues
- Communicate/coordinate with carriers and internal parties related to interface projects
- Complete special projects as assigned (system research, mass updates)
- Meet or exceed Data Exchange Team Service Level Requirements
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
BS in Data Science, Computer Programming or Related Fields
Experience: At least one year Customer Service Experience preferred
At least one year Previous Benefits Administration experience preferred
At least one year File troubleshooting and configuration experience preferred
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact (no bureaucracy).
- An awesome work environment for creative professionals.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase a growth. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world with “intraportfolio” career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – Thousands of employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as Aflac, Cigna, Guardian, MetLife, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.